Skip to content
Right way to setup port forwarding on Netgear Nighthawk Wi-Fi routers?
- First thing is to setup a Static IP address on the computer or gaming device to forward the port to.
- Open your internet browser and type anyone of these following addresses :-
to access the Netgear Genie page for the router. Enter the default credentials when asked. Navigate to the Port Forwarding tab.
- Now click the Advanced tab located at the top of the screen.
- Click the Port Forwarding option.
- Now, click the Port Forwarding radio button. Click on Add Custom Service.
- Now create a port forward entry.